Wednesday, February 4, 2009

out of the loop

I have had a hell of a couple of weeks. The girls have been testing my every nerve and patience. Rory has decided she doesn't sleep at night anymore, and then working and having a husband who has been on the road way to much lately. Food has been crap plain and simple. Exercise....NONE existence. It sucks. I am back soon I swear. I didn' t even weigh in this week. Bad bad bad I know. I am kickin gmy own ass...so no worries it has been taken care of.

2 comments:

  1. It's okay, I've had times where I've been where you are with not doing the exercise. I remember a time when I was only going to take 1 day off from exercising, and then I took an emtire week off! These days I just get it done in the mornings after I bring my kids to school so that I get it done, and then have no poor excuses why I didn't do it for the day.
    You're doing fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get back soon!!!

    I hope you are back to normal, it's hard to keep at it when life interferes. No worries it will get better!

    ReplyDelete