Sunday, January 25, 2009

So sick of being sick

So yesterday we didn't even leave the house. Sydney sat on the couch all day curled up in a blanket, felt so bad for her. And poor Rory just wandered around the house, DH worked on our basement. It was a LONG day. To top it off, when I went to bed last night, 10pm on a Sat...wild women I am. I had a sinus headache, woke up at 3 am just throbbing. Got up took something for the pain. Got up this morning and it is in full force, runny nose but stuffy, sinus pain. LOVE IT' I have decided I hate daycares. If this is what daycares are going to do to our family I will leave my job....well I can't but I would if I could. Man it is horrible. I guess we just need our immune systems to build up...FAST.

So when we got up this morning I said, we have to get out of the house. So we ventured out to the mall, I had taken pants to get shortened(love being short...petit size is even to long) and had to get groceries. THen DH surprised me with a Chapters gift card, he had gotten from his airmiles or something so we hit them up to. I got the second book in the Twilight series, first one wasn't bad, not as amazing as I thought it would be. NOt juicy enough I guess :P

Came home had lunch then we all went down for a nap, 2 hours, it was awesome. I think DH thought a "nap" was code for something else but I wanted sleep. Normally at nap time is when I do the shred dvd and do some housework. NOt today.

I just want it to be spring time, maybe in the spring we all won't feel so crappy.

Food wise wasn't horrible besides my earlier post on KFC. We had meatballs, steamed brocoli, rice. Today it was kind of a hit and miss, didn't feel much like eating, had an omlet for breakie and then lunch was a few kashi crackers and a banana. Supper still haven't decided yet and it is almost 9. Probably toast, just because it hurts to swallow now.

Well enough of my complaining, time for me to get off my ass and do something.

Later Days!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you all are still feeling crappy. I've been lucky to not have to deal with daycares much. DH and I almost always have been able to work our hours around it.

    Hope you're feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, ((hugs)). I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete